Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teacher Card

Well, as most Moms know, the end of the school year is a special time to say thank you to the teacher (or teachers) who have taught and cared for our little darlings. So, I decided to make a card to go with the little gift (believe me its minuscule) that we will be giving to Mrs. Howard tomorrow for Bekah's last day of Kindergarten.

I'm not going to leave a huge list of items used but will acknowledge that the image is by Whimsie Doodles and she was a freebie...super cute for the purpose of this card. The DP is from the Paper Studio 6x6 Love You pad.





I added the sentiment to the top of the inside and left a blank note area to personalize the card. Of course we will have to have Miss Bekah sign too.

 Had to include the full front. Its the only pic that the stickles showed up on. I also love the way the coloring turned out on this one. Why green? Well, aside from the nice contrast to all the pinks/roses/cream and kraft...it just happens to be Mrs. Howard's favorite color. I asked an expert on the matter and she wasted no time in her very definitive reply..."GREEN!".

Sure hope she likes it. I sincerely forgot how much time it takes to make a card like this one. I'm so beat, I'm about ready to fall asleep at my work station.

Night all!

Keep Your Hands Busy!

SMiLES!
GWeN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen