Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Mail for Sew Crazy Me!

Okay so this is my second post of the day...what is going on with me? Right?

I got some "happy mail" today that I wanted to share with you. Direct from Girl Charlee my fabric for some of my summer sewing projects!!!

When you look at this photograph do you see at least five dresses? Hmmm? Well, do you? LOL!

Well, the large piece on the bottom in the corals and black/white along with the polka-dot fabric...they will become at least one maxie dress for me. Maybe even enough to do a different top too.

The two smaler cuts are for easy breezy summer tops and dresses for my girls. Originally purchased to make tops but after seeing it Aubrey has decided I have to make her a dress out of each. I think I can...I think I can...

I'm so excited and can't wait to begin. However, I have to clean my machine and hem up some pants for a friend first. Maybe by the end of the week I'll get to play with this.

Keep Your Hands Busy!

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen