Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Segment of My Crazy Crafty Addictions

As many of you may know, I started crafting with fabric long before I took on paper. My heart has been pulling me back to my love of fabric as of late. Recently, I've taken on some projects for my little ones that I'd like to share, as well as, a dinning room chair make over with reupholstered seats. I love seeing these useful projects come to life and the smiles they put on the faces of those who will be using them.

This new segment of my blog will be entitled "Sew Crazy!" and I'll be making my first post tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy the highlights of this aspect of my blog as much as I am. It will not only feature my projects but I'll be sure to comment on fun sites you can get great inspiration from. Including DIY projects, free patterns and a little sewing humor.

Have a great Tuesday!

Keep your hands busy and remember to...

SMiLE!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen