Monday, February 6, 2012

SMC Challenge #80




There is a new challenge today over at Sew Many Challenges. Please stop on over and check it out by clicking HERE.

If you are finding this post without a sample project from me, I apologize. I've been pretty sick the past couple of days. Even with meds I haven't been able to get this fever down. So, I'm achy, stuffed up, sore throat and feverish, not exactly crafty status for me. I will try to post a card later, so please stop back.

In the mean time, please stop by Sew Many Challenges and take a peek at the projects the rest of the SMC Design Team created for you.

Keep well all my bloggy friends!

SMiLES!
GWeN

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen