Friday, October 28, 2011

Redecorating and Reorganizing

My posts have been few and far between lately. I've been dealing with so many appointments, there's been little time to get my crafty space organized, let alone be able to play with all my fun stuff. Now we are trying to get the house ready for new flooring throughout and new furniture and appliances. WOW! I've been dreaming of this for so long but its a lot of work!

My desire is to get back to some crafty time very soon. I've got new school photos to scrap and a fun new camera to take seasonal photos with. Scrapping may occupy lots of time for  a while but I'm itching to get some cards made too. Can't wait to share with all of you.

I'm sending happy creative thoughts to all of my bloggy friends.

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen