Thursday, August 12, 2010

Box Lights?

I'm thinking of doing a DIY project so that I can create my own box light. I have such a hard time getting good light in the house and on the porch. Everything is back lit! So, I'll be working on that as soon as I get the other hundred or so projects that I'm currently working on finished...LOL!

If anyone out there has attempted this and has any suggestions, I'm open to them. I do know that I want to build my box in a cube at least 13x13 or bigger. I do a lot of 12x12 lay outs and need to be able to photograph them too.

Again, any suggestions would be welcome.

SMiLES!
GWeN

2 comments:

  1. I built one pretty cheap and I love how it works ... the only thing I wish I did differently was make mine bigger!! It is only big enough for cards or small projects not scrap pages! Guess I'll have to build another one when I get time!
    Have fun building yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how creative you are :)
    I don't have a light-box, I just use 2 pieces of white cardstock and my OTT light angled on it and that's it! Sometimes it's a bit hard to do my 12x12s, I'll sometimes use my kitchen floor and OTT for those, hee hee!
    Good luck! I look forward to seeing how you create this :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen