Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ACLP Challenge #52 - COLOR



Working with the Bo Bunny Petal Pushers DP was so much fun. The DT at A Crafty Little Place got to play with these papers:


Our colors for the challenge were taken straight from this line and are such HOT colors right now that you just couldn't help but to be inspired by them:



What did I create with my Bo Bunny DP? Well, here she is ladies and gents...



Recipe
Flowers: Kaisercraft
Button: Kioshi Buttons Basic Grey

We welcome you to join in the fun at A Crafty Little Place for our Color Challenge this week...

REMEMBER, these are the COLORS you want to USE for your project:



Hope to see you there!

SMiLES!
GWeN

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Gwen!! Tuesday Creeper is too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! AWESOME addition of that bling on her crown-love that! Gorgeous paper pacl too-I just placed a HUGE order from DCRU-cannot WAIT to bust open that box, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen!
    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and how nice it is to meet a sister!! Some wonder why I put that on my profile but its a protection for me as well as I figured sooner or later I may meet another sister. So happy to meet you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen