I created this for the Cricut Crawl. I used my "Straight From the Nest" cartridge from HSN. It is soooo fun and full of fantastic images. I had a blast. I also used 3Birds Paper from HSN too and Cricut Paper as well.
For this project I used the following techniques from the Cricut Crawl Challenge:
1) CokiePopPaper's Blog - Die Cut Flowers
2) Brenda's Scrappy Blog - Journal block from a shape
3) Light Whimsy Blog - Shadow (Title, flower pots and tree)
4) 62 Cards Blog - Inking / Drawing on Die Cuts (Just about everything-used chalks too)
5) Momofthreeaddictedtopaper - Paper Piecing - (Owl)
I hope you enjoy my little Cricut LO...I had so much fun learning how to use my machine and what it is truly capable of. Why did I wait so long to do this?