Thursday, May 13, 2010

2Cute Challenge - GDT

2Cute Rubber Stamps
introduces....

HULA HAMPSTER


As you may know, I've been working with 2Cute Rubber Stamps this month as a Guest Designer. I had the opportunity to work with them on their challenge this week too. Using this adorable Hula Hampster image. I mean really...look at this little guys uber cute cheeks! I just want to pinch 'em...LOL!
I had so much fun coloring this little guy and putting this card together.

Something that is even better than working on this little card...I get to do it again very soon! I've been asked to stay on with 2Cute Stamps as a Designer! You'll have to come back around and keep an eye open for my first post which is coming up soon! I'll be sure to give you all of the deets right here.

Now if you would like to head over to the 2Cute Blog and check out all of the other fantastic designer projects, just click HERE.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Recipe: 2Cute Rubber Stamps-Hula Hampster Image; Sentiment by Claudia & Company Stamps-So Random Sentiments;
Copic Markers; Martha Stewart Border Punch; Misc. Papers and Cardstock


5 comments:

  1. Welcome Gwen to the 2 Cute DT!! I look forward to working with you.
    I love all the fun colors you have on this card along with the border punch, it's just adorable!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, this is fantastic and so super cute! LOVE the festive colors and detailing! I think I need this hula hampster! My sis just started doing some exercise program using a hula hoop! Go figure! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamsters and hula hoops, total cuteness:) Your work is great, congrats on the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! And I just noticed that you linked up to compassionate cards! This was so sweet of you! I love this hula hooping hamster! So fun! TFS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! That hamster is too adorable! I need to make something with him.:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen