Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cricut Crawl




Okay if you didn't already know there is a super cool "hop" going on with Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. It is called a CRICUT CRAWL. This is amazing because each of the girls has a super project idea for you to try out and even use on a project so you can be eligible for some SERIOUS PRIZES!

Mosey your way over there and check it out. You have until the 16th to join in and "crawl" along. If you leave a comment on the DT blogs you are able to get in on their give-aways and if you create a project and link it up...there's a doosey of a prize pack on the FCC Blog!

I'm going to break out my Cricut on Saturday and use it for the very first time. Mom is having a girls day with a group of us and we are spending the day scrapbooking and crafting. The perfect time to get familiar with my little buggy friend. I'll post my creation Saturday night.

Keep your hands busy!

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen