Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow Wednesday...

Over at the DCRU DT Blog, I posted a little comment about laundry and running some errands. Fun errands...got to go to the scrapbook store and exchange some things. Now I've got some fun stuff that I'll use and new stuff that I've never tried. Could make for some pretty projects in the future.

When I got home, my post man had delivered a package for me all the way from Scottland UK. My Sugar Nellie Stamps! Oh yes, four new stamps. Three are from the Gorjuss Girl line and one is a Daisy. I just love these! I'm so uber excited to ink them up and make something fun.

I had yet another suprise in my email today too. Can't say what though...it is something that will be released soon. I get to play with it ahead of time and come up with something especially interesting. I'm playing with an idea that I hope everyone will love.

On a similar note: I was looking at my rolodex today. Sad little black frame and bland white cards. It needs a makeover. I will be happy to share with you all the details of what I do and instructions on how to do it. Maybe not until next week...it will take a little time.

Well, I've been promised some TLC from my girls and I think I'm going to take them up on some cuddle time. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

Until my next post...keep your hands busy!

Smiles!
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen
    Sounds like you had a fun day! I am going to have to take a peek at those Sugar Nellie stamps. All the way from the UK! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see your creations!

    Claudia (DCRU)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen