The Honest Scrap Award
Here are ten honest things about me:
- I hate spiders!
- I can't spell very well.
- I don't wear jewelry often even go without my wedding ring a lot of days.
- I am short. I think I'm 4'11 1/2" now but still go by 5'.
- My driver's license says I weigh 110 pounds...uh, NO!
- I love tulips.
- Writing is my first creative love.
- I miss my daily yoga sessions with my best friend.
- I am my own worst critic and I don't know how to take a compliment.
- I love to see the wonderful artwork that my friends and followers create...your talent impresses me on many levels.
There you go, 10 facts about me that you may or may not have known. Now I get to pass this on to five fabulous bloggers and share the award with them. Here goes.
These are all wonderful bloggers and have given me inspiration in their own special ways. However, I have to give a special shout out to Taj. If Taj wouldn't have challenged me to try some new things and given me encouragement to reach out to new heights...I wouldn't be on the DCRU Design Team right now. Nor would I have felt like I could submit for publishing. Which, I did get published in the Scrap n' Art.com Ezine. She is a wonderful young woman and a beautiful person inside and out. Please take a moment to stop by each of these great blogs and give a great big congratulations to them.
Now, tomorrow is a new day. New adventures with the kids and a new challenge on the DCRU DT Blog. Please stop by and check out the challenge...you'll really have a lot of fun with this one. (I think I say that every week, but each week delivers lots of fun so it must be true!)