Thursday, October 15, 2009

Busy Day Again

Well, today I didn't get any crafting done...well, no paper crafting. I did get to spend the day with my little Monkey Menagerie. After the twins left for the day, my two little ones ran errands and picked up groceries. We also grabbed a few things for a little fairy party that we are having tomorrow.

I came home and made a big pot of chili and let it simmer while I baked cupcakes and then a cake. Decorated some fairy wings with autumn colored leaves for Zakk...can't have him looking girly...he is our forrest fairy prince.

Then I got the urge to decorate the door a bit more as I usually do in the fall. I glue silk leaves to the panes to add a little color to the outside world. After the door I moved on to the living room walls. So, my living room looks like a blustery autumn day. Leaves all over the place. It will be fun for tomorrow with the kids, I'm not sure how long it will stay up though.

I'll be sure to get some photographs of the little ones all dressed up and ready to party. They always have such a good time. Especially when I have our Grandmas over. Both G-ma Ali and G-ma Betsy will be here. That will make for a dynomite day!

Keep your hands busy!

Smiles!
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like a perfect day to me Gwen...thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comment, I appreciate it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going all out on the decorating front! Have a great time tomorrow! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen