Friday, June 5, 2009

Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow


This is the entry I'm submitting for the Ripped and Relevant Challenge. Just finished it and wanted to get it sent off before I finally go to bed. (Its already 2:15 A.M. Ahhh, what we suffer for art...LOL.)
I must admit I had fun ripping the papers, it is one of my favorite things to do. What a great stress reliever! The weaving is all ripped pieces, the two small photos are also ripped from one large photo with a lot of space that just didn't do anything for the girls. So, I edited in my own special way. The title words also written on ripped paper strips and the center border inked in Tim Holtz vintage photo, is the largest of the rippings.
This was a fun page for me and one that I hope my dd and her bff will also enjoy. Well, off to another challenge!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen