Friday, January 26, 2018

I Sell Shoes...

I sell shoes. Not just any shoes though. I sell American made, handcrafted, high quality and high comfort shoes.

Who do I work for and what shoes do I sell?

SAN ANTONIO SHOEMAKERS and only SAS Brand Shoes.

I am proud to work for this family owned and operated business. They take pride in what they do. They respect and reward their employees. SAS strives for excellence, professionalism and forward-thinking progress.

If you don't know us, our shoes or our history, you should. Visit www.sasshoes.com  and get familiar with the most comfortable shoes you've never had.

We have some great savings happening this weekend In Store and Online too. Stop by my store at SAS Tanger Outlets Jeffersonville, OH or one of our many locations today. (Our webite has a fantastic store locator feature.)

(I had some great visuals for you to view, but they won't upload at this time. My apologies for a decrepit old computer...LOL!)

SMiLES
GWeN


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen