Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bucket List...

My Bucket List is growing. Finding some similar items on my friends' lists. It seems a few of us may be trying to head to Italy in the next few years. Tuscany...look out! We are heading your way.
 
Also, had a very busy week at work with a mix of sick children. Children doing better, work slowing down but it was a very rewarding week. Had some fantastic feedback and our remodel is complete. The store looks amazing and honestly, I see now why we call it a "refresh". The new décor helps give a refreshed attitude about our store, company and with the new product coming...it's going to be fabulous! I'm really excited about it.
 
Off to bed...
 
SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen