Monday, September 26, 2011

Something Rediscovered

Have you ever gone through your closet and found an article of clothing your forgot you owned? Ever gone through your scrap stash and dicovered something wonderful you'd forgotten you had? How exciting that can be in an otherwise uneventful day. Little things like that can really pick my mood up and get me all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL!

Well, thanks to a great little blog hop that Lori Boyd of By Lori Designs had this past weekend. I rediscovered two amazing resources for fun, inspiration and adorable images.

First, the designs of Lori herself. She has the cutest little line up of images in her store. She also features some art work done by her daughter, Hannah. Lori's hubby, Eric has a couple seasonal images too. Its a fun place for family friendly images that everyone can enjoy.

Second, was Whimsie Doodles. I discovered them not long after I began blogging. However, I'm really bad about keeping up with everything on the web world and hadn't been there to visit for a while. Well, after stopping by Sheri Gilson's blog and seeing some of her great cards using the newest Whimsie images, I had to pay a visit. So stinkin' cute! Love the new images and did a little shopping. Found a great sale on some rubber images too.

If you have a few minutes take a peek at these really fun sites. I'm sure they would love to have you stop by.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep your hands busy!

Smiles!
GWeN

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me some love...I've missed ya girlie!! Have fun with your new images and I can't wait to see what you create.
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen