Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let It Snow!

Today we have had SNOW! I woke up feeling like a little kid. Our dog, Rileigh well, she is afraid of snow. Maybe it just aggravates her. Every year we get snow the first, second, third and subsequent snows thereafter; she will dance in circles barking at the falling flakes. I'm beginning to think that maybe my Sheltie is a bit of a flake herself...hehehe. Still, each year it brings a smile to my face.

Bekah returned to school today and made it all day long! No calls to pick her up. She was so tired she nearly passed out by 6:30. We had the hardest time rousing her for dinner and before I could set her plate in front of her...she climbed under the dinning room table and fell asleep in what I can only describe as, the child's pose. (You yogis know what I'm talking about...love that asana...so relaxing.)

All I know is that I'm read to get some R&R and hope to get some craft time tomorrow. I had too many errands and too much cold air and wind on my face and ears today.

Enjoy the beauty of the changing seasons, keeping safe and warm while you do.

Smiles!
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. I love the first snow....I was so excited I went to get my Christmas tree!

    And yes the child's pose is so relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen