Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Challenge #67 - Sketch It!



Okay this week we have a sketch at A Crafty Little Place. The simple lines and balanced design really make this one appealing and we have our very own, Joni Wilson to thank for that.

The design team members all worked with various sample papers from the Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather line. Let me say...OH, MY! The girls really created some beautiful cards with this one. You'll just fall off your chair for JONI's coloring on her super cute image.

As for me? I'm off to the doctor again and I'll need to post my project later. Still, I want to give you a little something to drool over...



That CC Mitten Weather Crafting Kit could be YOURS! Claudia is giving one away this week to one lucky participant. Anyone can win so link up your project and take a chance.

Oh, one last little note of interest...

There is a HUGE Announcement coming on Thursday over at A Crafty Little Place.
Stop by and find out what it is. I think you will find it very intriguing.

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen