Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ACLP #68 - Tag It!



Okay, this is a bitter-sweet post because it will be the last challenge post at A Crafty Little Place.

We won't be having any other challenges until after the first of the year and those will be at our new home at Claudia and Company.

Don't fret though, we know you are all busy during this time of year and we have some wonderful suprises in store for you through the end of December. So you'll have to stop by and visit us.

This week we are working with TAGS! The girls and I used scraps from our Jovial Collection and whipped up some of these fun and functional tag projects. BTW, Jovial products are on sale right now at Die Cuts R Us. Pop on over and check it out.

Here is a tag I made for my daughter, Anna Beth. She is really into painting with acrylics right now and I have a set of acrylics and some art supplies that she is going to be getting. I created it to be a bit long because she is a reader and I'm hoping this will double as a bookmark for her.




 Stickles-Gold

Oh and let me mention that there is an amazing prize for one of the entrants. Its a Purple Cow Paper Trimmer! Oh, yes...you read that right! PURPLE COW PAPER TRIMMER...

See you and your project there!

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen