Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ACLP Challenge #65 - Alter It!



Before I move on to this week's challenge details I must let you know about an amazing chance to save a pretty penny BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY! Oh yes you can...forget all about CYBER MONDAY too!

Just take a peek at this...


I'm really looking forward to this one! So many wonderful things in the store that would make great additions to any crafters supply inventory. (Hmmm...maybe I'll make a list.)


At A Crafty Little Place we are creating altered projects this week.  Our DT worked with the
Basic Grey Pyrus DP from Die Cuts R Us. It has a really homey feel to it that would be wonderful for so many project ideas for around the house or gifting. See for yourself:


This collection also offers buttons, brads and POPS...Oh, MY!

Claudia is giving away a set of the glazed brads to one lucky entrant too! These too are very pretty and practical for home decor. Just take a looksie at the pic below...

I used a recycled coffee drink tin to create my little project. Honestly, I'm not sure yet what will become of this little wonder. It may end up staying in my craft studio. Who knows? I'm kind of stingy that way with my crafts...maybe I'd have more room if I gave some of them away...oh, my precious little handmade friends...I'd miss you all...LOL! Just kidding! I'm not that far gone yet. Or, am I?

Muwhahahaha....

I think I'm just sleepy because its nearly 2:00 AM and I'm still up working on my blog post.

misc. rhinestone, ribbon, xyron,


Well, my little project had some issues. I'm certain it was all operator errors...like cutting through my lid after adding my decorative paper only to rip through and fatally mangle said decorative paper.  This was going to be a little fun money bank complete with the lid and little slot at top. It did have matching velvet ribbon around the lid edge and looked so cute until I maimed it beyond recognition. Boo-hoo!

I'm late on my post so no time to correct. Looks like I'm going to have to drink more coffee to obtain another little lid to use as a topper...awww, shucks!





Well, you all keep those hands busy and maybe I'll catch you over at A Crafty Little Place later in the week.

SMiLES!
GWeN




1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. And I lovezzz those darling little brads.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen