Saturday, September 18, 2010

GIVE to GET! Help PLEASE...



Please watch the video attached below. My husband's grandfather recently passed away. Grandma has been put into an assisted living home and they are trying to market the condo they own. However, there is a great exodus out of the Naples region and the real estate market isn't what it used to be.

They need to be able to cover the maintenance fees on this property so, my mother-in-law, Cheri Fogle has arranged to use this as a rental for the "season" in Florida. The rental fees will assist with the condo expenses and also with Grandma's care.

Sadly, Grandma lost the retirement benefits when Grandpa died. So, we really need any and all help that you can provived.

Here is what I'm pleading for all of my followers to do:

Mention this rental and a link to this post on your blog this weekend. PLEASE. If anyone that may visit you has plans to visit the beautiful state of Florida this year the money they could save on hotel expenses during the peak season for tourism...well, they will love you for it!

I am willing to give back in return! Just link your name below and give me the direct link to your blog post regarding this and I will put you into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate from Die Cuts R Us!


This offer runs through September 30th. I'll announce the winner on October 1st.

Thank you, so very much!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow customized with Smilebox



* * *

7 comments:

  1. I also shared the video on my Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared a post with a link to your post here on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the rental Gwen. I posted a widget with a link in my sidebar for you, I hope it helps. Take care of yourself. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to share it on my blog yet, I am a newbie. Looks lovely. Every once in a while, refresh this link so we can plan a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just getting caught up in blog land, but of course I posted it on my blog- no gift certificate needed :) If you happen to draw my name, send the money to the fund to help out :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Informative blog! it was very useful for me.Thanks for sharing. Do share more ideas regularly.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen