Friday, January 1, 2010

New Weekly Challenge at Busy Little Hands!

So many new and exciting things are happening at the beginning of the year that I just had to jump on the band wagon and share in the excitement. So, I'm starting my own weekly challenge right here at Busy Little Hands!

The challenge will be posted on Thursdays each week with a winner announced on the following Thursday with the new challenge post. I will mix it up and any rules will be posted at the time of the challenge. I will create fun color, sketch, recipe and themed challenges that we can all enjoy. I will also be taking suggestion on challenge ideas. You can email me an idea at busylittlehands@sbcglobal.net .

Our first challenge will be posted this coming Thursday, January 7th. So, mark your calendars and get ready to play the Busy Little Hands way!

Smiles!
Gwen

4 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome Gwen!! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!!!! I will definitely try to play along! This is SO exciting Gwen! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun, Gwen! Happy New Year!! Glad we'll to be working with you at DCRU :o)
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting gwen! i'm so happy for you! can't wait to check out the challenge s :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen