Monday, December 21, 2009

Tutorials Begin at DCRU

Well here we are, the week our DT tutorials begin. Today Margie has posted a wonderful tutorial on creating Photo/Journal Wallets. This is a very fun project and looks like it would make a fun gift for anyone who loves pictures. Stop by and check it out HERE.

On Tuesday I'll be posting my tutorial I'm tossing up two different projects right now. An explosion box and an easel calendar. Hmmm...Maybe I'll do both and post one Tuesday and the other for our Blog Hop. You'll have to be sure to "hop" on over and find out which I decide to do.

Remember, Blog Hop at DCRU DT Blog starts on December 24th and runs through December 28th. Be sure to go through the entire hop and pick out the "clues" you will need for your comment. I'll have more details on that come Wednesday.

Enjoy your Monday! Keep your hands busy...

Smiles!
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. I had a GREAT time with the Explosion box. I LOVE your tin roof blog look. You gals at DCRU are awesome! Thanks... and have a Blessed Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your explosion box, I have seen many but none as creative as yours. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen