Saturday, November 28, 2009

DCRU - Thanksgiving Blessings

This week at the DCRU DT BLOG we have been focusing on things that we are all thankful for. Our design team members have had some very touching stories to share. Today, it is my turn. Here is a little sneek peak at my project that corresponds to the theme. A mini album (one of my favorite things). To see the rest of it, you'll have to click HERE.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all had a safe and happy week with your families.

Keep your hands busy!

Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to head over to DCRU to see what you have for us, Gwen! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am grateful to be on this team with you this season. You're a talented sweet lady and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely thoughts so well written Gwen. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, yourr book is beautiful and so are the girls. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen