Sunday, November 29, 2009

DCRU has Cyber Monday Sale!

That is right...DCRU is having a Cyber Monday Sale featuring: American Crafts, Bo Bunny, Spellbinders, Cosmo Cricket and much more! Claudia has some fabulous pricing on these items so stop in and save a few dollars on yourself or someone you love (like me...LOL!). These are not just left over uglies...these are gorgeous papers and tools that everyone would love to have. Hurry before supplies are gone!

When you are done shopping jump on over and check out Sammye Jo's Monday posting on the DCRU DT Blog. She has a very timely posting scheduled that I think any crafter will truly appreciate. I'll see you there...

Smiles!
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen