Thursday, October 8, 2009

Only Two Days Left for $2.99 Copics Sale

Ladies and Gentlemen please make a note that the Copic Sale at DCRU will end this Saturday. Right now you can pick them up for only $2.99! That is a fantastic savings over the regular pricing.

If you are still curious as to why these markers are so much better for your crafting, I invite you to visit this COPIC LINK and find out for yourself. The link goes to an educational pamphlet to the Copic website. It gives you information regarding the markers, the inks best used with them and why, how to blend better in large spaces and all kinds of fun tidbits that I wish I would have known before using my Copics for the first time.

When you are done reading up on these great markers stop by DCRU and pick up a few or a dozen...you won't be sorry you did. (And neither will Claudia...hehehe.)

Smiles!
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen