Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WoW Wednesday...

Today I'm going to be busy trying to get over this crazy sinus cold. Man! I'm tired of sneezing! I have my first tutorial for DCRU to finish and post...I'm getting excited about this one. There may be a package or two in my mail today...fun stuff to play with. Need to work on some lesson plans for the upcoming week with my little ones. So, happy to have my curriculum book now. It is going to make things so much easier. Aside from that I've got lots of housework begging to be done. Just another typical day in the life of me.

And finally...the winner of the Queen of Clutter Grab Bag is...Diane! She guessed right, when she posted that the Cropper Hoppers were my choice. (They might be in my mail today.) So, Diane, send me an email with your address and I'll send you out your very own grab bag of goodies.

Smiles!
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gwen! Hope your feeling better today. Sinus colds are terrible!!
    Cara DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen