Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Published!

Well, here it is my first publication! I'm on page 142, a full page, in the
Scrap N' Art Ezine. Stop by and take a peek.

My article was chopped up and poorly edited, had some products (that I don't even own) listed as tools I used, but I'm in there. Let me know what you think...be honest...I rely on honest feedback, even if it isn't exactly "pretty" feedback.

Thanks so much for taking a peek and don't forget to visit my first tutorial on Thursday at DCRU DT Blog.

See you around the sites...keep your hands busy!

Smiles!
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. Please do share, we would love to see it! ~Diane DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats! That is just fabulous that you got published! I still have not subscribed, so I can't see your article. Guess I will break down tomorrow and subscribe! I want to submit something next time, anyway. So I suppose it would make sense if I subscribed! lol I can't wait to see your work, and congrats again!

    Lynn R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen