Friday, August 21, 2009

"Star" Performance at DCRU

Have you ever wanted to learn how to make a star card? I've seen them, they look so cool but, so complicated. I've avoided them like a plague...never attempting to make one even though I really, really like to admire other peoples star cards.

Carole, one of our exceptionally talented DT Members at DCRU, has written up a fantastic tutorial explaining how you can make your very own star card. After reading her careful instructions I don't feel so intimidated by this any longer. I'm ready to give it a try. Once I get my card completed I'll be sure to link it up here so you can all get a peek at it. Until then, click HERE to take a gander at Carole's card and her tutorial over at the DCRU Design Team Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Gwen, thank you so much for stopping by and seeing my star card tutorial and for making such sweet comment.s . I hope you do make one of these because they are most rewarding.
    Happy blessings to ya.
    Carole DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen, you always do such interesting write ups, you really have a knack for it. I so admire you for that! ~Diane (DCRU DT) <(*<*)>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen