Saturday, July 18, 2009

Paper Bag Card






This is my first paper bag card. I used a lunch size bag and folded it in half. Decorated the front and insides. The back was left open (the top of the bag) and I created a coordinating note card to slide into the "pocket".

Challenges I'm submitting this to:

SPCC #6 - (See color block posted in this blog)
House Mouse and Friends - No Colouring
Cuttlebug Spot - The Inside Counts

If anybody has any questions about my little card please feel free to email me or post a comment. Its getting very late. Have a great weekend!

Getting excited to see who is going to be on the DT at SPCC. Big announcement is coming soon. You'll have to stop by and check out the new Friday Challenge. Sam's got all kinds of fun ideas for us. See you there.

9 comments:

  1. this is really cool, great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paperbag card! Great job and beautiful work! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and how cool to use the paper bag!! Aren't House Mouse stamps just the cutest?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!! So different, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the use of the paper bag. What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful use of a paperbag. Fabulous choice of colours and your little mousie image is gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for playing along at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this House Mouse creation is fun!!!! Great take!! Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah what a creative idea to make a giftcard out of a paper bag !!!!!
    it turned out very nice !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen