Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mind Awake...Body Not or Visa Versa

Ever have one of those nights when you should be resting peacefully and for what ever reason your brain doesn't shut down? Well, my brain let go about an hour ago but my body still seems to think it must keep going. Probably the caffeine I had today...love it...hate it.

So, I'm excited to report that the DT Call for SPCC is nearly over and yes, I got my application in before the actual deadline. I'm looking forward to seeing who the SP Divas will be...even if I'm not one of them. Stay tuned for more details or visit the site and check out the challenges. Better still, participate in a challenge. There are four colors to work with in the color challenge this week. The possibilities are endless.

Today I had a great scrap supply day. The UPS man delivered my 3 Birds supplies. Lots of great papers and stickers and rub-ons and...oh,dizzy, my head is spinning with anticipation. Did I also mention that I got my order from Simon Says Stamp? Oh, yes, Wiff of Joy, Magnolia and House Mouse stamps...I can't wait to ink them up! Now if only my Wacom Craft Bamboo Tablet had come it would have been a nearly perfect day. There is always tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...it is tomorrow and I am ready to try sleep again.

My fellow crafters and scrappers have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow and keep those hands busy.

Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen