Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tea-rrific You Card


Here is my newest card. I borrowed the House Mouse stamp from Mom. (Bless her heart for letting me use it because she hadn't had the opportunity yet. Felt a little guilty inking it up for the first time.)


I made this card for a House Mouse Challenge. (You can find the challenge blog in the "Blogs I Follow" section at the bottom of this page.)I think it could be used for a thank-you or a friendship card, the sentiment works both ways.

I would leave more details regarding the card but honestly, I used what I had and the papers are no longer available. The ribbon was purchased at WalMart, the inks for distress...Versa...used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher for the ribbon and my Sixxix Sizzlits alphabet "Yarn". Oh, also used the Quickutz 4x4 border die.


So much left to do today. Must run but hope to be here posting new projects later tonight. Until then...Scrap 'til you drop!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is TEA-RIFFIC with a capital "T"!!! You colored your image beautifully, and I love the starry paper!!! This is positively precious:o) I am so happy you joined us for this week's HM&F challenge!!! I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in future challenges!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! I love the distressing and tearing. Great paper and what a cute image!
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is tooo cute! I love the card and especially liked the little "nibbles" in the printed paper. You do such great cards and LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love that gorgeously coloured image and your distressing is fantastic.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable -- and you've got a special Mom if she will let you do the first ink on a stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen