Tomorrow is June 1st. I am starting a program tonight that will allow me to have six months to get myself back to a healthier me. I'm tired of taking medicine for one reason or another. Here is how I plan to make myself over physically and mentally:
- Exercise at least 30 minutes each and every day
- Journal my feelings each day and be sure to put focus on the positive
- PRAY every day and as often as need be for strength, endurance, motivation, forgiveness, etc.
- Eat healthier: research recipes and maybe find myself a cooking class or nutrition class
- Do something I enjoy every day whether it be scrapbooking, writing, reading, it must be something I can do for me that will help me to express myself or nurture my need for personal growth
Now, this may sound silly to some people but I'm making this public so that I will feel more accountable to keeping with it. I have my reasons for this and I'll leave it at that.
Tomorrow I will publicly post my weight, my measurements and will update this periodically. (Along with pics too. I'm going to create a scrapbook of my personal weight loss journey.) My hope is at the end of six months I will be a healthier person with less medication in the cabinet who has a smaller waist, more energy, better habits, more self-esteem and confidence and I'd really like to fit into some of my cute clothes. I want to be a better me. I want this for myself and for my family.
Anyone out there want to jump on board this ride with me? Feel free to send me a comment and we can help keep one another motivated.