Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year...New Theme...

There are a lot of things I want to do this year. Not as resolutions, but as clear goals to be accomplished throughout the year.
 
So, as I read a little about goal setting I found a suggestion that was to create a theme word for your goal challenges. This was in regard to a year in frame of time. So...I thought and I thought about what would fit my goals. Spiritual - Relationships - Personal - Financial. What word would cover all those aspects and mean what I needed it to? In a word: REVIVAL.
 
Revival in the sense of renewing interest in myself, relationships, spirituality and in finding a clear path toward working on my financial debts.
 
I will be posting the goals next. Perhaps setting up my own accountability pages for the areas of focus. Maybe from time to time you could stop by and cheer me on with my reading goals...my health goals, etc.
 
I'd be happy to return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen