Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4 20-12

Okay, this photo wasn't taken today, it was taken on the 2nd. However, I'm using it to showcase something that I finally figured out today...how to make a cute watermark! So, my entry for the day is actually the watermark, not the photo...if that makes any sense. Still, the photo is of my darling, Bekah and I love it.


I may need to go back and tweek a little, like the font color. White usually works best for so many card projects, but I think I'll create a few watermarks with different font colors for every occassion...LOL! Its like a good pair of shoes you know...you have to have them in more than one color.

Smiles!
Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Great watermark Gwen. You could do a little tutorial on how to make them for us other poor peasants who haven't figured it out yet!!! LOL
    Great photo too, BTW.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea that Craftykitten has..... Gwen....do a tutorial for us on how to make a watermark. I love yours, and your darling Bekah is....well, she is just darling.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen