Monday, January 2, 2012

January 1st 20-12 Project


This is my first photo for my Twenty-Twelve Photo Project. The object is to take at least one photo a day and post it to our facebook group. At the end of the year we will have a visual chronical of our life and experiences.

Last night my brother, John and his family came for dinner. We don't get to see each other as much as we would like because of different scheduling and a long drive. So, this was a really nice way to start off a new month and a new year...with people we love.

I'm going to add a little place here on my blog to follow the pics of our daily photo. If you are ever interested in what we have just click on 20-12 under the labels.

Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen