Sunday, January 29, 2012

20-12 Catch up

Alrighty, these are not necessarily photos taken on the day assigned to them. I decided to swipe some pics from my little sis from her facebook albums. My brother turned a year older the other day and he was in my thoughts so I'm adding one of he and his lovely wife, Kimberly. The photo of them was taken at their 10th Anniversary Party this past October. I have one of a gorgeous sunset that I witnessed driving into town a few days ago. I actually pulled over on the side of the road and took a few photos with my cell phone. So, I'm so tired now I'm just going to load them up and let you enjoy them. Sorry for the run on sentences and poor paragraph. Its late and I've had so very little sleep. Whine...whine...whine....LOL!





SMiLES!
GWeN

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen