Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lollipop...lollipop...oh, lolli, lolli, lolli....LOLLIPOP!

If you don't know Lori Boyd or her fabulous Lollipops you really need to, and know is the perfect time. Lori is celebrating Lollipop Day by giving away one of these uber cute digital designs. You can click HERE to learn the details.

Let me tell you a little about these cuties. I first started working with them about a year ago. They became an instant hit with me and my girls because they are so adorable and family friendly.

Lori also designs a few other lines of fantastic digital designs. Stop by and see all her little creations at by Lori designs.

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen