Sunday, May 15, 2011

Points of Interest...

A Few Points of Interest From the Past Week...

Last week proved to be an interesting week up to and including today. Here are a few of the highlights...

1) Bi-focals...yes, I went there...the "B" word. It seems I'll be dealing with those lovely little fellows for the rest of my adult life. On the up side, I hear it will improve my vision for crafting. I should even be able to thread a needle and do detail coloring again.

2) Family portraits...picked them up and was really happy with the results. However, if the camera only adds 10 pounds...where were the other 3-5 cameras they had pointed at me? I mean really! I knew I was getting to be a chunky monkey but this is crazy. Time to take my exercise seriously...my eyes are starting to fail, don't need the cardiovascular system doing the same.

3) My baby is growing up and ready to move on...to Kindergarten that is. She did very well with her registration and we celebrated with a little treat from Bath and Body Works. She got to pick out two Mommy approved sample sized products. She was being such a "big girl" then the cashier put her items in its own little bag for her. As he did, she jumped up and down clapping her little hands in excitement. Everybody in the store was in "Awwwww Mode". I loved it.

4) I hate...Hate...HATE MIGRAINE HEADACHES! Nuff said.

5) You CAN flush a full sized wash cloth down the toilet. Yes, Aubrey proved this true at least once this week, we caught her before the second one was flushed. I am not looking forward to the side effects this may cause.

6) Caring friends exist in places we may forget to look.

Well, those are just a few of the highlights from my week. I hope everyone out there in blog land had a wonderful week with lots of fun highlights too.


SMiLeS!
GWeN

1 comment:

  1. I had to laigh, a washcloth, oh my, just makes me wonder what they have flused around here without me knowing it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen