Monday, November 8, 2010

Busy Day, Sick Kid, Busy Week

Okay, this is just an update post. No pics to share quite yet. Maybe...I may grab one and throw it in for good measure later...hehehe.

Today is going to be such a busy day. I've still got tons to do this morning, (while its still morning, only forty minutes to go), errands to run, school papers to gather, hair cut, then a PTO meeting this evening. Not too bad really, the problem lies in the fact that I have yet, another sick child.

Its Rebekah again! We just can't get her immune system built up. She's had one thing after the other. Woke up in the wee hours of Sunday morning running a fever of 101.5 and feeling icky in her tummy. Fever kept up all day yesterday and she's still running a low grade fever now. Thank goodness she can't fail pre-school because of absences. (I actually asked...yes, I did.)

Now, if I can get her healthy and back to school I might be able to get everything done this week. We've got several things going on including my class at the library. I guess they had a spot on the radio this weekend and announced that I would be teaching the card class on Thursday. We had a friend of the family listening so now everybody is excited about it...LOL! I'm a local celebrity...ROTFLMBO! (Hence the need for a hair cut...can't be a celeb and look scruffy...LOL!)

Tomorrow should be fun. We'll have our new challenge at A Crafty Little Place up and running. I may have a new photo for you all to giggle over on my profile pic. Hopefully I'll have a good report about my little Bekah being on the mend. So, until then, I'll leave you with this little photo of my Bekah holding a salamander.


Here is one of the cousins checking out their little woodland friend.


Okay, since this is my crafty blog, I'll share this little easel card with you all. I made him with Wander DP and the Ian (mine is the original digi but I don't know if the digi is still available) from the Special Autumn Set TGF. The sentiment is from O and A's Journey Set.



Have a great day my friends! Keep your hands busy!

SMiLES!
GWeN

2 comments:

  1. Great card!! Sounds like you have alot going on right now...so sorry to hear your DD is sick again. How aweful to be sick all the time....please send her my well wishes! I hope this isn't going to be a bad season for her all winter!
    Also, LOVE that pic with the salamander! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Gwen. And I am sending hugs to sweet Rebekah and hope that she gets well quickly. Poor little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen