Monday, October 4, 2010

So sorry but there is a delay...

I'm so sorry but there has been a little delay in my digital upload. Blame it on my want of family time versus blogger time. We spent time together today picking up groceries, visiting a famer's market and generally just freezing our backsides off in the chilly air...LOL!

Todd has the week off so we can get thing done around here and prepped for the colder season ahead. I'm hoping we get the painting finished in the kitchen and dinning room too.

So, I should have your free digi posted later and I apologize for any inconvenience.

SMiLES!
GWeN

3 comments:

  1. Family is ALWAYS more important!! Enjoy this time together!
    Hugs!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot to mention I sent you my address...hopefully you got it! :)
    No hurry though on sending it out...would rather you enjoy family time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen