Friday, October 29, 2010

Going to be TEACHING!



That's right! I'm going to be teaching some classes at our local library. The Head of Adult Programs contacted me a couple of days ago and we are all scheduled. I will teach a card making class (I did not write that up BTW, {blushing}) on November 11th.

Currently, I'm putting together the supplies for the class. (Adding a few surprises too. I can never just give the needed supplies...hehehe.) I'm really looking forward to this. The idea was brought up a few different times but this time...they called me and WANTED me to go for it. What a wonderful feeling. I think any time a person is recognized for something they enjoy doing and something that is an integral part of who they are and how they express themselves...well, it's sheer BLISS! Humbling too. Lets hope I can actually teach the 12 individuals who will be taking my class. How embarrassing would it be if they were all more advanced than myself...LOL!

As soon as there are photos of my samples for the project we'll be making, I'll be sure to post them.

Oh, if you want to sign up for the class contact, Sarah Nichols at the
Carnegie Public Library (740) 335-2540. Class space is limited.

SMiLES!
GWeN

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Gwen! I'm nervous already and its not even me! lol I hope you'll have lots to share with us on how it goes. Keep us posted, and have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Gwen! Can't wait to see the fab results! You are much braver than I am! Sounds fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so awesome! I wish I could go! Much luck :)

    xo
    Sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! That is truly fantastic!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! How exciting and fun! Let us know how it goes :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Gwen, they will be so happy to have you teach them! Share how it goes with us! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on teaching gig, Gwen.. They will be so happy after your class.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen