Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ACLP Challenge #56 - Recipe!


I had a lot of fun working with this challenge. I made my very first easel card! Used the recipe items for my card, which kept me from guessing as to what to use. I'm so indecisive and having a recipe was a welcome change this week.

RECIPE:

One Flower
Two Designer Papers
Three Buttons

How simple is that? As easy as a PB and J sandwhich...hehehe!

Here is what I did:




Here is what I used to do it:

DP: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Card stock: Prism
Flower: Kaisercraft
Ribbon: May Arts Crinkle
Adhesive: 3-D Pop Dots
Copic Markers

SMiLES!
GWeN

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen