Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We Survived!

Florida was hot, rainy, muggy and so far away. We made it down and back. Have some great pics to share of my girls later. I came home with yet another ear and sinus issue...have to see the doctor tomorrow...AGAIN! So, I'm going to head off to bed and I'll worry about pictures tomorrow. Need to steal Todd's SD card from his camera because I used it too. Got some fun pics of all the adventures we came across in Orlando and Naples.

We left with memories I hope the girls will cherish for years to come. Todd left feeling like it would be the last time he will see his Grandfather. Keep them both in your thoughts.

I'm also going to be posting my challenge card for A Crafty Little Place tomorrow. I didn't get it in on time due to being gone and feeling icky. I'm itching to get a card cranked out though.

SMiLES!
GWeN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen