Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 Cute Stamps GDT Mermaid and Friends

Okay, I'm really excited to mention that I'm once again featured as a
Guest Designer at 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. The image I used for this lay out is Mermaid and Friends. She and her little sea creature buddies are absolutely ADORABLE! Love those little seahorses and that octopus...I mean how could you not think that little guy was a cutie?




Stop on over to 2 Cute Rubber Stamps and see what else they offer. You won't be sorry you did...their name says it all... 2 CUTE!

Keep your hands busy!

SMiLES!
GWeN

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute! Love the mermaid theme!

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen