Friday, April 30, 2010

A Wedding Card and Gift Tag

I made this for a wedding that will take place tomorrow. Her colors are white, red and black. The person requesting the card let me do what ever I wanted and in my codeine induced state (prescription cough medication) this is what I came up with:








I love the way it turned out. So did my customer. If you like it too please leave me some feedback. I'm taking orders for card now. If you are in the market for a special card, invitation, bookmark, mini album, etc. give me an email at:


SMiLES!
GWeN

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gwen, this is gorgeous. The texture on the papers are wonderful. Love the black and white color theme. I'm glad your customer likes it too. ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Stunning!! The detail is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card and tag are absolutely gorgeous! I love them!:)

    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen