Friday, January 15, 2010

Messing with my blog...No, BLOGS

Okay, I've been playing around with different backgrounds over the past few months and I really think this is it. I love the cheerful design. It is a little casual and that is me.

I've also split my original theme since I'm getting busier in the crafty world. This blog: Busy Little Hands is dedicated to my crafting ONLY! I still have Ramblings of Pittance blog which is dedicated to my essays and writing. NOW, I have added a new blog which I'm dedicating to my children and our activities together. I think it may cut down on some of the blogger congestion and make it easier for those who want to view the various pieces of information.

Sorry for driving everyone crazy with the constant changes. I won't do it again...well, at least for a while!

Smiles!
Gwen

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen