Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long Absence...

It seems like forever since I added a post. I've not been well, on a number of levels. Sometimes the need to be strong and take care of everyone else gives way to the fragility of our own human limitations...apparently, I'd had my limit. I'm feeling much better now. Not completely 100% but getting there.

Hope to see all of our DCRU followers over at the challenge this week. If you like girlie stuff...and really is there a woman alive who doesn't secretly have a little girl in her heart who begs to get out and play with glitter and feathers...well, if you have one of those inner-girls in you, you'll love this challenge. You get to create a "girlie" project! How much fun will that be. I'm hoping to get my very own girlie project posted later tomorrow...why don't you all join me and post one of your own? It will be so much fun to see what you all come up with.

Keep those hands busy...

Smiles!
Gwen

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well, take care. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen