Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow Wednesday...

Today's post will very brief. I've had a headache for three days now and the computer isn't helping. Woe is me.

Bekah, who recently turned four years old, is having her portrait done today. I love picture day. As the photographer snaps the portrait my mind goes through all of the great lay outs I can create. Today's outfit is in brown and turquoise so the papers are sure to be some of my favorites. Have to stop over to DCRU later and see what Claudia has that I can use.

I've also got some projects on my to do list for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Should have done them last month but, better late than never. I think I can get them all out before the end of next week. I'll be sure to post them here for all to see.

There is a very special lay out that I have to start too. I'm not sure yet if this one will be shared, it is more for me...a way to heal. If I think it might be useful to someone else in their own healing processes, I may share it.

Right now, life is crazy as usual. Children at my feet playing LOUDLY (oiy! my aching head), laundry in the dryer, dishes calling to me for a thorough cleaning and oh, looky...it is snack time.

Find yourself a little time today and do something you enjoy. Hug your kids, kiss your hubby, call a friend, read a book, plan a project, join a challenge (like the cool coloring challenge over at the DCRU DT Blog) or finish one up. What ever you do, enjoy and be safe while you keep those hands busy.

See you around the sites!

Smiles!
Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. Please leave any feedback you care to, it is always appreciated. Keep your hands busy, my friends! Smiles! Gwen